After a great Christmas it feels good to hit the ground running with loads lined up for 2012.
We have new products on the horizon; the imminent arrival of our new fly-wheel meat slicer and some refurbishment on the cards; that’s just for starters, so we’re hoping for another exciting year of developments at the Courtyard Deli.
Normal opening hours have resumed – including Sunday’s from 10-16:00 with the small exception of January 22nd (we are off out on our belated and well earned Christmas-do for the day, sorry about that).
- Lunchtime Take-Away Meal Deal
- A return show from Caravanserai… details to follow.
- Next art exhibition dates
- New Menu including an exciting new Breakfast & Children’s Menu
- Outside Catering - did you know we offered a whole variety of solutions for all manner of events?
For further info on all of the above simply watch this space x